ReEntry house is located in south Minneapolis and provides Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) to adults with a primary diagnosis of mental illness. Program services offer an alternative to hospitalization.
The building has all single rooms with bathrooms and individual room temperature controls for heating and air conditioning. There are multiple lounges with cable TV, a computer room and wireless access. The building is on a bus line.
- Individualized assessment
- Illness management
- Integrated services for Mental illness and chemical dependency
- Family education
- Crisis assistance
- Development of health care directives and crisis prevention plans
- Nursing services
- Inter-agency case coordination
- Client transition and discharge planning
- Specific services and duration of services is based on clinical need. The program has a maximum capacity for 16 clients.
Referral Information for ReEntry House
Telephone: (612) 869-2411
Fax: (612) 869-0313