REH Crisis residentialHennepinCtyDetoxCenter640
The ReEntry House Crisis Stabilization Program is located at 1800 Chicago Ave in south Minneapolis. The program provides residential crisis stabilization to adults who are experiencing a mental health crisis. Our team of consists of mental health professionals, practitioners, nurses and a peer recovery specialist to meet your individual needs.
- How long can I stay? 3 to 10 days.
- What if I don’t have insurance? We provide insurance even if you don’t have insurance.
- Call in or walk in – if we have the space, you have a place. Phone number is 612-540-5700
- Medications – bring your meds along or we can help you get them.
Resources we can link you up with:
- Mental and chemical health treatment.
- Financial, food and medical assistance
- Housing programs
- Transportation assistance
- Employment resources
Referral Information for ReEntry Crisis Residential
Telephone: (612) 540-5700
Fax: (612) 540-5701