REH Crisis residentialHennepinCtyDetoxCenter640
REH Crisis residential
The ReEntry House Crisis Stabilization Program is located at 1800 Chicago Ave in south Minneapolis. The program provides residential crisis stabilization to adults who are experiencing a mental health crisis. Our team of consists of mental health professionals, practitioners, nurses and a peer recovery specialist to meet your individual needs.
- How long can I stay? 3 to 10 days.
- What if I don’t have insurance? We provide insurance even if you don’t have insurance.
- Call in or walk in – if we have the space, you have a place. Phone number is 612-540-5700
- Medications – bring your meds along or we can help you get them.
Resources we can link you up with:
- Mental and chemical health treatment.
- Financial, food and medical assistance
- Housing programs
- Transportation assistance
- Employment resources
Referral Information for ReEntry Crisis Residential
Telephone: (612) 540-5700
Fax: (612) 540-5701