Building Strength Fund
All money raised from the Building Strength Fund will go directly to client needs, and does not support the daily operations of RADIAS Health. In 2016, this Fund raised $15,000 that was distributed where the funds are needed most and will achieve greatest impact.
Examples of past grants distributed from the fund include:
- Providing warm weather clothing and jackets for clients with limited income
- Purchasing a bed and mattress for a client who was sleeping on the floor
- Obtaining teaching aids to educate clients about preventing and treating chronic health conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease
- Assisting a client to purchase a hearing aid not fully covered by her insurance
- Increasing opportunities for physical activity, including passes to attend a fitness center and exercise equipment for some of our residential facilities
Building Strength 5k walk/run
Thanks to all the attendees of the Building Strength 5K Walk/Run on 9/16/2017.
Race results can be found here.
We appreciate you taking the time to attend the event and supporting people with mental illness!
A special thanks to our race sponsors!
You can still donate to the the Building Strength Fund by using the resources below
Have Questions about donating to our Building Strength Fund
or wish to sponsor Building Strength 5k Run/Walk?
Use the Contact form to the right