At RADIAS Health, we believe employee benefits are a top priority. We offer comprehensive benefits to our employee, because at the core of our mission is the improvement of the lives we touch. Our belief is that benefits pay dividends, and the more tangible and intangible benefits we can give our employees, the more likely we are to succeed as a whole.
- Generous PTO – up to 4 weeks of PTO during the first year of employment, up to 5 weeks during the second year of employment and up to 6 weeks after 5 years of service, plus 10 paid holidays.
- Employer paid tuition reimbursement and opportunity to receive additional tuition reduction through our partnership with Argosy University.
- Wellness Incentive Program to support employee overall health and well-being. Employees enrolled in the High Deductible medical plan with Health Savings Account can earn up to $500 contribution annually.
- Employer paid medical and dental benefits
- 403b Retirement with employer match
- Free clinical trainings through our onsite Training Institute
- Employer paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Cell phone, Parking and Mileage Reimbursements for eligible positions
- Use of IPad and other electronic devices for eligible positions
- Opportunity (based on availability) to receive clinical licensure supervision
- Opportunities to get involved in RADIAS work culture through voluntary committee membership. (Wellness Committee, Diversity Committee, and Building Strength Committee)
- All Employees are eligible to attend Summer and Winter Appreciation Events.
- Paid Bereavement leave