Building Strength Fund
All money raised from the Building Strength Fund will go directly to client needs, and does not support the daily operations of RADIAS Health. In 2016, this Fund raised $15,000 that was distributed where the funds are needed most and will achieve greatest impact.
Examples of past grants distributed from the fund include:
- Providing warm weather clothing and jackets for clients with limited income
- Purchasing a bed and mattress for a client who was sleeping on the floor
- Obtaining teaching aids to educate clients about preventing and treating chronic health conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease
- Assisting a client to purchase a hearing aid not fully covered by her insurance
- Increasing opportunities for physical activity, including passes to attend a fitness center and exercise equipment for some of our residential facilities
Building Strength 5k walk/run
This year’s 6th annual Building Strength 5K walk/run will benefit
South Metro Human Services DBA RADIAS Health Building Strength Fund.
Come join us on Saturday September 16, 2017 at Battle Creek Park in Maplewood, MN.
We welcome runners of every level.
If you can not join us the day of the race but would like to still be apart of our event you register as a Sideline Supporter. This will allow you to support the cause without leaving the comfort of your bed. All sideline supporters will receive a t-shirt as a Thank you.
Have Questions about donating to our Building Strength Fund
or wish to sponsor Building Strength 5k Run/Walk?
Use the Contact form to the right